Last Updated: June 9th
We may collect the personal information you provide us. For example, we may collect personal information from you, such as your email address, password, and profile photo when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”). If you provide us with information about the tips you earned, or the sales you made, including the total dollar amount and the types of products or services sold, we will collect that information and add it to your Account. When you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Site. When you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Site your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically.
We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Site.
•Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Site for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Site or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your
• facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
• identify you as a user in our system;
• provide improved administration of our Site and services;
• provide the services you request;
• improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and services;
• send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your
Account was created;
• send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
• respond to your inquiries or requests; and
• to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Tip Network may store and process personal information in the United States and other
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information We Share
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
• with your consent; for example, when you agree to our sharing of your information with your colleagues to post leaderboard standings;
• with your employer and/or your employer’s payroll processor who will use that information to process your tips and payments;
• with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
• in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, your personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business, or assets, that company will possess your personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.We may also share aggregated or deidentified information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your
contact preferences and changes to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any material changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Site. Any changes to this Policy will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Site. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your personal information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate your Account with us. Continued use of our Site following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com